Follow the simple directions below to sign up for all volunteer opportunities for Zeeland Public Schools (ZPS). With the new system, you are able to sign up for volunteer opportunities for all buildings and activities in one easy step! Also, if you have family members that live out of town but who are planning on volunteering in our buildings this year, they are able to simply go on online and fill out the forms, too. Please note that ZPS will continue to do background checks on all volunteers. By filling out the online volunteer form, you are also giving us permission to complete a background check.
Steps to Become a Volunteer
Zeeland Recreation program instructors, staff, coaches, volunteers, etc. must sign up on the ZPS Volunteer System. By doing so, you will be giving us permission to complete a mandatory background check. Please follow the instructions below.
- Go to https://v2ms.zps.org
- Click on the ‘Add User’ icon on the right-hand side of the screen
- Enter your information to create your account (please use your legal name)
- Log in after creating your account
- Click on ‘Volunteering’ on the top menu
- Click on ‘My Interests’ on the left-hand side to see all district and school options
- Select your choices by clicking the check box(es) of the volunteer interest
- Click the save button when finished
Zeeland Public Schools Contact
Questions? Contact Mary Beth Timmer 616.748.4503 or firstname.lastname@example.org