CO-ED SUMMER TENNIS CAMP
K-12th Graders | June 11-15 OR June 18-22 | @ Zeeland HS Tennis Courts
The Zeeland East & West High School Varsity Tennis coaches (Jed Mulder, Jeff Carlson, Lance McKinney, Ray Lokers), will be offering two summer sessions of tennis camp for youth entering K-12th grade. Each session will run Monday-Friday for one week. All participants will receive a t-shirt. Participants must provide a racket. A water bottle is recommended. To register, click here or call at (616) 748-3230. Registration deadline is June 6, 2018.
- K – 2nd Graders: 10:30 – 11am ($30, Zeeland Resident | $42, Non-Resident)
- 3rd – 5th Graders: 10 – 11am ($45, Zeeland Resident | $57, Non-Resident)
- 6th – 8th Graders: 9 – 10am ($45, Zeeland Resident | $56, Non-Resident)
- 9th – 12th Graders: 7:30 – 9am ($55, Zeeland Resident | $67, Non-Resident)
- All participants are also invited to attend “open hit” on Wednesday nights from 6-8pm from June 20 – July 25 (no cost)
WINTER TENNIS CLINIC
K-8th Graders | January, 2019 (Exact Dates/Time TBD) | @ Sportsquest (3255 100th Ave, Zeeland)
The Zeeland East High School tennis staff and players are offering a two-day winter tennis camp for youth in K-8th grade. Participants must provide a racket and a water bottle is recommended. Program size is limited. Registration opens in August, 2018.