WINTER TENNIS CLINIC
K-8th Graders | Saturday, Jan 20 & 27 | @ Sportsquest (3255 100th Ave, Zeeland)
The Zeeland East High School tennis staff and players are offering a two-day winter tennis camp for youth in K-8th grade. Participants must provide a racket and a water bottle is recommended. Program size is limited. To register, click here or call (616) 748-3230.
- K-2nd Graders: 3-4pm ($15, Zeeland Resident | $27, Non-Resident)
- 3rd-5th Graders: 2-3pm ($20, Zeeland Resident | $32, Non-Resident)
- 6th-8th Graders: 12:30-2pm ($40, Zeeland Resident | $52, Non-Resident)
CO-ED SUMMER TENNIS CAMP
K-12th Graders | June, 2018 (Exact Dates TBD | @ Zeeland HS Tennis Courts
The Zeeland High School tennis coaching staff will be offering two summer sessions of tennis camp for youth entering K-12th grade. Each session will run Monday-Friday for one week. All participants will receive a t-shirt. Participants must provide a racket and a personal water bottle is recommended. Each group is limited to a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 per level. Sessions and times are listed below. Registration will open in February, 2018.
- K-2nd Graders: 10:30-11am ($25, Zeeland Resident | $37, Non-Resident)
- 3rd-5th Graders: 10-11am ($40, Zeeland Resident | $52, Non-Resident)
- 6th-8th Graders: 9-10am ($40, Zeeland Resident | $52, Non-Resident)
- 9th-12th Graders: 7:30-9:am ($50, Zeeland Resident | $62, Non-Resident)
- All participants are also invited to attend “open hit” each Wednesday night from 6-8pm in June & July as well (free)