WINTER TENNIS CLINIC (K-8th Graders)
The Zeeland East High School tennis staff is offering a two day camp. Participants must provide a racket. A water bottle is recommended.
- To register, click here or call (616) 748-3230.
- Day: Saturdays
- Dates: January 19 & 26
- Location: Sportsquest (3255 100th Ave, Zeeland, MI 49464)
CO-ED SUMMER TENNIS CAMP (K-12th Graders)
2019 Dates TBD.
The Zeeland East & West High School Varsity Tennis coaches (Jed Mulder, Jeff Carlson, Lance McKinney, Ray Lokers), will be offering two summer sessions of tennis camp for youth entering K-12th grade. Each session will run Monday-Friday for one week. All participants will receive a t-shirt. Participants must provide a racket. A water bottle is recommended. Registration opens in February, 2019.
- K – 2nd Graders: 10:30 – 11am ($30, Zeeland Resident | $42, Non-Resident)
- 3rd – 5th Graders: 10 – 11am ($45, Zeeland Resident | $57, Non-Resident)
- 6th – 8th Graders: 9 – 10am ($45, Zeeland Resident | $56, Non-Resident)
- 9th – 12th Graders: 7:30 – 9am ($55, Zeeland Resident | $67, Non-Resident)
- All participants are also invited to attend “open hit” on Wednesday nights from 6-8pm from June 20 – July 25 (no cost)