Co-Ed Summer Tennis Camp (K-12th Graders | June 12-16 OR June 19-23 @ Zeeland HS Tennis Courts)
The Zeeland High School tennis coaching staff will be offering two summer sessions of tennis camp for youth entering Kindergarten-12th grade. Each session will run Monday-Friday for one week. All participants will receive a t-shirt. Participants must provide a racket and a personal water bottle is recommended. Each group is limited to a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 per level. Sessions and times are listed below. Session One: June 12-16. Session Two: June 19-12. Registration opens February 14, 2017. Registration closes June 7. To register, click here or call (616) 748-3230.
- K-2nd Graders: 10:30am-11:00am ($25)
- 3rd-5th Graders: 10:00am-11:00am ($40)
- 6th-8th Graders: 9:00am-10:00am ($40)
- 9th-12th Graders: 7:30am-9:00am ($50)
- All participants are also invited to attend “open hit” each Wednesday night from 6-8pm from June 21 – July 31 (free)
Junior Team Tennis Clinic (K-5th Graders | $65)
This program is to introduce tennis to players in a friendly, team atmosphere. Each day will include instruction and drills for approximately half the time. The second half of the program will include modified match play in teams according to their level of experience. There are two fall sessions and one winter session. Program size is limited. Registration will open in August 2017.
Session 1: Oct 18, 25, Nov 1, 8, 15 | Session 2: Oct 20, 27, Nov 3, 10, 17 | Session 3: Jan 17, 24, 31, Feb 7, 14 |
Winter Tennis Clinic (K-8th Graders | January, 2018 – exact dates TBA | $15 – $40)
The Zeeland East High School tennis staff and players are offering a two day winter tennis camp for youth in Kindergarten-8th grade. Participants must provide a racket and a water bottle is recommended. Program size is limited. Registration will open in August 2017.
- K-2nd Graders: 11:15am – 12:00pm ($15)
- 3rd-5th Graders: 10:00am – 11:00am ($20)
- 6th-8th Graders: 8:00am – 10:00am ($40)