1) Refunds issued if Zeeland Recreation cancels a program for any reason or the participant becomes ill. (Doctor’s slip is required.) Staff will make every attempt to contact participants by phone and/or mail in the event of a cancelled program.
2) If you registered for a program and decide that you cannot attend one week prior to the start date (see brochure for start dates), a refund or credit will be issued, less a $5.00 administration fee.
3) If you registered for a league, youth or adult, and decide that you cannot participate, you must cancel prior to the league deadline in order to receive a refund or credit, less a $5.00 administration fee.
4) No refund or credit issued if you cancel from any program less than one week from the program start date, after a league deadline, or after the start of a program.
5) No refunds issued for passes, including, but not limited to semi-annual family swim passes, dance passes/punch cards, monthly aquatic class passes, cardio & fitness gym memberships and adult fitness punch cards.