1) Refunds and/or Credits will be provided if the refund request comes before a registration deadline arrives or before a program begins. If the refund request comes after the registration deadline has passed or the program has already begun, policy #2 (below) will be followed.
2) Refund Requests After Registration Deadline Passed or Program Has Started: Refunds and/or Credits will be provided if the refund request comes before the registration deadline arrives or before the program has started (if no registration deadline exists for that program). If the refund request comes after the registration deadline has passed or after the program has begun, the refund requests will be passed on to the program coordinator for a review and decision.
3) Refunds for Cancelled Programs: Refunds and/or Credits will be issued if Zeeland Recreation cancels a program. Our staff will contact participants by phone, email, and/or mail for notification.
4) Refunds for Illnesses or Injuries: Doctor’s notes are required when requesting a refunds and/or credit for illness and injuries. Once the doctor’s note has been received by Zeeland Recreation, the refund request will be passed on to the program coordinator for a review and decision. The refund and/or credit amount will be dependent on the costs of equipment that was purchased by Zeeland Recreation for that specific participant, as well as how much of the program has taken place at the time of the illness or injury.
5) Refunds for Passes, Punch Cards, or Membership Fees: No refunds or Credits can be provided for passes, punch cards, or membership fees