8 yr olds – Adults | Wednesdays | 6:30-7:30pm | @ New Heights Fitness | $30, Zeeland Resident | $42, Non-Resident
A fun and exciting class for individuals who are interested in exploring the world of traditional martial arts. If you ever wondered what it would be like to try out martial arts without major investments, this is the class for you! Coordination and body awareness is developed through beginner level Taekwondo techniques and games. This class is taught by Chief Master R.A. Jipping, 7th Degree Master Instructor. When registering, you register for an entire session. To register, click here or call at (616) 748-3230.
- Session IV: Feb 21, 28, Mar 7, 14, 21, 28 (canceled)
- Session V: Apr 11, 18, 25, My 2, 9, 16
- Session I: Sept – Oct, 2018 (Exact Dates TBA)
- Session II: Oct – Dec, 2018 (Exact Dates TBA)
- Session III: Jan – Feb, 2019 (Exact Dates TBA)
WOMEN’S SELF DEFENSE
13 yrs – Adults | Mondays | 6 – 7:30pm | @ New Heights Fitness | $75, Zeeland Resident | $87, Non-Resident
Everyone will be happy to tell you what you should have done…after the fact. We will help you decide what you should do…before. This is a four night, six hour class focusing on the mental and physical aspects of self-defense for women. As mature content will be discussed, participants must be 13 years or older. Each class includes 30 minutes per night on the psychological aspects of self-defense and one hour of physical training. Students will receive a workbook to guide them through this program. To register, click here or call (616) 748-3230.
- Session IV: Feb 19, 26, Mar 5, 12 (2018)
- Session V: Apr 9, 16, 23, 30 (2018)
- Session I: Sept, 2018 (Exact Dates TBD)
- Session II: Oct – Nov, 2018 (Exact Dates TBD)
- Session III: Jan, 2019 (Exact Dates TBD)